At Annandale Animal Hospital, we are 100% committed to helping your pets to lead full, happy and healthy lives.
We strive to provide professional, high quality care with outstanding, friendly service and thoroughly appreciate the importance of pets in our families and in our lives.
Contact us today to book an appointment!
Annandale Animal Hospital is closed today
Wednesday July 28th 12.30pm-2.00pm
The hospital will be closed for 2 hours, this means the phones will be switched over to a recorded message and the front door will be locked. Our website, social media platforms and in hospital notification will be updated with the dates and times for this meeting. AAH thanks you in advance for your understanding.
URGENT COVID UPDATE June 28th 2021
Unfortunately due to the new COVID restrictions, Annandale Animal Hospital has introduced strict protocols for all client interactions. The team will continue to provide the best care for you and your pets during this phase of lockdown. Please read the following carefully
- No clients are permitted in the hospital. If you are attending an appointment please contact reception 9550 9600 on arrival to check in over the phone. Please wait outside the building where seating is available. If you prefer to wait in your car please advise reception.
- Masks are mandatory when liaising with staff and social distance is not possible.
- The veterinarian will come out speak with you and take your pet inside to complete a thorough examination and report back to you outside the building.
- Counter sales, prescription requests and pickups should be notified by contacting reception, you will be contacted when your items are ready for collection and a staff member will bring them outside to you.
- If your pet is booked for a procedure, please contact reception on arrival and the admissions nurse will come and collect your pet. You can request an emailed admission form to complete prior to your procedure day for contactless admission.
- There will be no house calls.
We understand that these measures are not ideal and may prove to be an inconvenience, however together we will manage this ever evolving situation. Our staff will continue to sanitise all areas within the hospital and high touch areas outside, rest assured our staff have strict hygiene protocols before handing you pet back to you. We do ask for your honesty in helping us maintain a Covid safe environment.
- If you are a known close contact of a COVID case, please do not attend the hospital.
- If you are a casual contact and your appointment is not essential please postpone your appointment until your quarantine time is completed.
- If you have been to a known hot spot listed on the NSW Health website or visited a venue of concern please do not attend the hospital.
- If you have an emergency and you are in quarantine, please contact us to best advise you on how to proceed.
If you have any concerns, or unsure how to proceed please contact reception for guidance.
Annandale Animal Hospital has introduced a whole staff meeting and training time every two months. In order to maintain a high level of service it is imperative that training and communication is done without interruption. The hospital will be closed for 2 hours each meeting, this means the phones will be switched over to a recorded message for emergencies and the front door will be locked. Our website, social media platforms and in hospital notification will be updated with the dates and times for these meeting/training sessions. AAH thanks you in advance for your understanding.
We are excited to inform you, our waiting room has been completed ahead of schedule. Our builders and team have worked very hard the last five weeks to make sure we would keep to the scheduled time. Although there are still ongoing renovations the disruptions felt by our clients will be very minimal now. Gwilym and the team at Annandale Animal Hospital are very appreciative of the patience and support from our community. We look forward to welcoming you into our Hospital.
“I love this place – all staff are caring and genuine animal lovers. They took care of my Coco Chanel and gave me progress calls everyday to let me know what was happening. I won’t go any where else!”
The staff, vets and nurses are lovely and so helpful.
They care tremendously for their little patients so well.
Thank you xx”
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Get the latest and greatest in pet care, health advice, expert tips and more.
Our newsletter will help you keep your pet healthy and happy – so what are you waiting for?
Sign up today!